1. Implement the findings from our in house surveys—develop more traditional secondary care services within the Primary care setting within the practice.
2. Feedback to the patients and GP’s the outcome of the patients’ surveys
3. Continue to integrate with secondary care
4. Get more PPG members and especially those aged under 35.
5. Get another GP Trainer so we have another GP Registrar.
6. Obtain maximum possible QOF score.
7. Finish off replacing all the flooring in the practice
8. Make savings on our CCG budget without compromising patient care
9. Continually review our appointment systems
10. Improve the telephone answering service especially in the am periods